Real World NLP – David Snyder
Real World NLP – This is a comprehensive NLP certification program led by David Snyder that focuses on his approach to Neuro Linguistic Programming. It is a recording of a Practitioner Certification seminar that you can use to master all of the elements of NLP in a practical and real world setting.
In this Course, You Will Discover:
- Davids Approach To Teaching Applied Neuro Linguistic Techniques
- How To Use NLP To Create Powerful And Rapid Change In People
- How To Talk To People In A Certain Way That Helps People Get Change
- How To Understand How To Model Peoples Experiences So You Can Help Yourself/Others Get The Change That You Want
- David’s Approach To Holonomic/Holographic NLP.
- Applied NLP For The Real World
You Will Also Learn Exactly What NLP is…
- NLP Is An Understanding Of How Your Neurology Creates Your Reality
- Once You Understand How That Happens You Can Create Your Own Reality
- NLP Is About Teaching You To Run Your Brain More Effectively
You Will Learn Exactly How To Apply NLP So You Can…
- Install New Beliefs
- Remove Limiting Beliefs
- Change Limiting Beliefs
- Control Your Senses
- Expand The Scope Of Your Senses
- Remove Blocks To Success
- Install PRocesses and Programs That People Who Are Skilled In Areas That You Desire, To Yourself
- How To Achieve Time Distortion
Join David Now In Real World NLP To Learn All Of This And More…
About Your Instructor
David Snyder is known around the world for being one of the top names in Hypnosis and NLP.
If you’ve already trained with David, we know you’ll be back for more. If David’s work is new to you, get ready for a mind-opening experience as you tap into his tested methods of conversational and covert change.
David’s passion for NLP, hypnosis and the belief that hypnosis is a LIFE SKILL has led him to pioneer new and innovative ways of teaching and training aspiring hypnotists to become more confident, competent, and effective, in every aspect of their lives.
Name of Course: Real World NLP – David Snyder | Release Date: 2018
Author Price: $997 | Our Price: $25
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)