Find Your Dream Job – Ramit Sethi
Find Your Dream Job – The first course with the exact word-for-word scripts, tactics, and psychological strategies to crack the code of finding your ideal job.
The Everything Included course that helped hundreds find their dream job.
No matter which college you went to.
Even if you have limited experience.
Even if you don’t know what your Dream Job is. yet.
This is the tested, step-by-step, 8-week program to seize control and rapidly identify your passion, tap your natural network, find your Dream Job, and interview and negotiate so you’re paid what you’re worth.
The program breaks down the hidden steps behind finding and landing the job of your dreams.
How to find the best jobs at the best companies. How to ace the interview. How to negotiate for money, remote work, and surprising perks. It’s all laid out, step by step, in this course
Even if you have limited experience, don’t know where to start, or don’t know what your Dream Job is — this course can help you.
This program details EVERYTHING you need to find and land your Dream Job, step by step. All the exact strategies, frameworks, hands-on tactics, real-world examples, word-for-word scripts, and mindsets to get backdoor intros to unannounced jobs, boost your salary, get remote jobs, and much, much more.
Our REAL career questions include things like
- PROBLEM 1: We want to find a job were passionate about. When our parents tell us to find a safe job and settle down, we just stare at them. Maybe that worked 30 years ago, but we spend a huge percentage of our lives at work now. Who wants to do something we hate even if it pays big?
- PROBLEM 2: Its not enough to pick one passion. We have 3 passions, 5, maybe even 10. How do we balance them? Without closing any doors?
- PROBLEM 3: We hear all these vague phrases (Use your network!), but how are we supposed to actually use them?
- PROBLEM 4: We want to walk into a job every day knowing were respected for what we do and paid what we deserve. Do we really have to put in 10 years to move up?
- PROBLEM 5: We want to buy a round of drinks without wondering if we can afford it or take a vacation without getting the evil eye from our boss
There’s an answer for each of these questions. But try Googling career advice and see if you can find it.
You’ll find tip after tip about size font to use on your resume. You’ll learn that business cards are apparently REALLY important.
But you wont find a mention of the single-most important factor that separates average performers from top performers: the psychology behind finding a Dream Job.
These psychological triggers separate the winners from the losers, allowing the winners to take all locking down dream jobs before they’re ever announced publicly, negotiating massive raises, and even writing their own job description while others fight over the scraps.
Name of Course: Find Your Dream Job – Ramit Sethi | Release Date: 2017
Author Price: $297 | Our Price: $21.95
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)